* 4-H Extension Assistant in Douglas/Sarpy County
* Teach S.T.E.M. in the Omaha Metro Area Schools
* Assist with many Ag Literacy events and curriculum development
* Attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where I obtained my Bachelors Degree in Animal Science with a Livestock and Poultry Production Option and stayed on for my Masters in Applied Science Degree in Livestock and Poultry Nutrition and Husbandry with a minor in Entomology.
* Assist with many poultry-related events throughout Nebraska and present seminars on poultry husbandry and nutrition to backyard and small farmer enthusiasts.
poultry raising turkeys poultry chickens turkeys rabbits poultry housing home processing of poultry poultry behavior poultry embryology poultry incubation poultry health geese ducks turkeys poultry nutrition 4-h poultry poultry processing organic poultry market rabbits