Need seedlings

Asked January 5, 2021, 11:49 AM EST

Can you tell me where we can get tree seedlings? We're in Douglas County.

Douglas County Oregon

1 Response


The Extension forester for your area is not on this platform right now, but you can contact them here:

Or, please call your county Extension office at 541-672-4461.

I hope this helps and good luck.