Selling food/goods online

Asked December 21, 2020, 5:49 AM EST

I am currently licensed as a small business. What additional steps would be needed (besides insurance) to sell homemade teas/ and cosmetic goods in person and through an online shop?

Saginaw County Michigan

1 Response

Thank you for your question. I am not qualified to answer this. Your best resource for this type of question would be to reach out to the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. Their toll free number is 800-292-3939 or you can email If you want to reach the local MDARD representative, reach out to the Saginaw County Health Department.