Asked December 19, 2020, 4:08 AM EST

Hello, I am Altay Sirvanli and live in Turkey. I have a bachelor's degree at Istanbul University- Forest Industry Engineering. I finished faculty last July. And 3 months before I started to master of science program at Istanbul University- Forest Industry Engineering. Next summer I want to come U.S with work and travel program. But I dont want to work as a waiter or housekeeper. I want to improve myself my own job. Can you help me about this problem? I need just sponsorship for this program. I will pay all costs for U.S Embassy. Please let me know about this situation or you can direct me with someone. I can send my resume, transcript and student certificate. Thank you. Regards, Altay Sirvanli Phone: +90 535 698 89 41 email:

Outside United States

1 Response

Thank you for your question. We are the system of agricultural universities in the US, and are not "employers" to meet the requirements of the federal visa laws. I suggest you contact a private company for which you would like to work to see if they would qualify, under the rules outlined above. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!