Forestry

Asked December 19, 2020, 4:08 AM EST

Hello, I am Altay Sirvanli and live in Turkey. I have a bachelor's degree at Istanbul University- Forest Industry Engineering. I finished faculty last July. And 3 months before I started to master of science program at Istanbul University- Forest Industry Engineering. Next summer I want to come U.S with work and travel program. But I dont want to work as a waiter or housekeeper. I want to improve myself my own job. Can you help me about this problem? I need just sponsorship for this program. I will pay all costs for U.S Embassy. Please let me know about this situation or you can direct me with someone. I can send my resume, transcript and student certificate. Thank you. Regards, Altay Sirvanli Phone: +90 535 698 89 41 email: aaltaysir@gmail.com

Outside United States

Thank you for your question. We are the system of agricultural universities in the US, and are not "employers" to meet the requirements of the federal visa laws. https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/guides/E2en.pdf I suggest you contact a private company for which you would like to work to see if they would qualify, under the rules outlined above. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!