Portable heating container to keep pizza hot for 4 hr.Bottom of box coils set...

Asked December 8, 2020, 12:36 AM EST

Portable heating container to keep pizza hot for 4 hr.Bottom of box coils set in perlite with a thin layer of crushed fire brick. The swing open top electric coils set in perlite and poily ceramic's.The current should run on 12 volt vehicle battery with converter that also use house hold current too. This apparatus has to pass health regulation.

Franklin County Ohio

I am not sure what you are asking or you are just providing information. Do you have a question?

Pat, I would like to build this container and I am asking you to tell me how to fashion the designe and where to buy the Materials?
I did my dream after I retired I finished my course work at OSU, Turfgrass, 1996 but I did farm in Canada after my hitch in the USAF at Ellsworth AFB. Rapid City, South Dakota.
We could meet up at the Waterman Farm area at Franklin County building if it is open in this new world?

Rob,

Hi Rob,
I am not the person you need to talk with. I teach food safety for restaurants but don't have any connections or knowledge about what you want to do. I don't know of anyone in Extension that would have this expertise. I did check the list of faculty on campus in Food Science and Technology. You could try to contact by email Valente Alvarez, Professor & Director, Food Industries Center - alvarez.23@osu.edu. I am not sure this is the right person, but he may be able to direct you to the right person. No one is on campus at this point as OSU is off for the semester and also due to COVID. Hopefully, he will check his email and get back to you. I don't know him, and he will not know me. Sorry, I can't be of more help. Good luck.