Found 2 bugs in my house, not sure if they are Kissing Bugs or something else. They are both dead no

Asked November 3, 2020, 1:40 AM EST

I found a large bug about 1 inch long on my mini blinds by my Guinea Pigs cage. I vacuumed it up and left the vacuum in the garage, just in case the bug climbed out. The next day I found a dead bug also about 1 inch long in the same room by my book shelf. I'm not sure if they are Kissing Bugs or Conafir Bugs. The bug I vacuumed did climb out and died on my garage floor. I live in Vancouver WA.

Oregon

The insect in your image is a Western Conifer Seed Bug, Leptoglossus occidentalis..They are common nuisance insects during this time of year in the northwest - October through November.

Fortunately, Kissing Bugs don't survive in the northwest as it is too cold for these tropical insects. Plus, they are much larger in size than are conifer seed bugs.