Asked October 27, 2020, 9:28 AM EDT

How do I get my water tested?

Wayne County Michigan

2 Responses

I am not an expert on water testing nor do I know who could answer your question.

Hello and thank you four using Michigan State University Ask-an-Expert for your water testing question. You can get your water tested with your County environmental health department for well water/drinking water or through the state EGLE testing labs.https://www.michigan.gov/egle/0,9429,7-135-3307_4131_4155---,00.html

Municipal (city/township) water is tested on a regular basis simply ask for testing reports.