Mushrooms are difficult to identify, even for someone with experience. Many small details must be examined to determine exactly the identification of the mushrooms. Mistaken identification can result in intestinal upset and even death if eaten. It is not safe for us to make a determination of the identity of mushrooms. However, you could try the Oregon Mycological Society |https://www.wildmushrooms.org
You could also submit it to their facebook page for better help in identifying it. https://www.facebook.com/OregonMycologicalSociety/ Thank you for asking about mushrooms.