Asked October 2, 2020, 9:29 PM EDT

When will the Extension office be open for in-person voting?

Boone County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Boone County CES Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Gerald D Brown

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (859) 586-6101
fax: (859) 586-6107