Getting involved

Asked October 1, 2020, 4:25 PM EDT

I would really like to get my daughter involved with animals and someone suggested 4h. She loves animals and she is very lonely, as she just moved here and doesnt know anyone!

Columbia County Oregon

1 Response


I recommend that you reach out to Columbia County Extension 4H directly to find out about their current program offerings and how best to get your daughter involved: Columbia County 4-H contact Info:

505 N Columbia River Hwy
St Helens, OR 97051

Phone: 503-397-3462
Fax: 503-397-3467

Or via email to Kara