Fungus gnats infestation

Good afternoon, I have an infestation in all of my house plants. Two peace lily’s, a large palm, waffles plants, snake plants, and 3 succulents. After doing a Google search, I’ve tried neem oil which only aggravates them. I also tried spraying the plants with the peroxide mixture, then watering them with the mix until they drain to kill the larvae. This did not help either. I recently removed all the plants from my house and set off floggers to get rid of these pesky gnats. Can you please advise as I am going insane with these pests. The photos provided are from a 12 hour period. I sat on container in the palm and the other in a peace lily.

Baltimore Maryland

It looks like you have two species of fungus gnats (Sciaridae) and the control methods would be similar for both. Let your potting soil dry down between waterings. Also, you can use a houseplant insecticide containing Bacillus thuringiensis var. Israelensis (Bti), also called H-14 strain. This is a naturally occurring bacterium found in soils. Bti is the active ingredient in soil drench products labeled for indoor plants to control fungus gnat larvae in the soil. Look in garden centers or do an online search for sources.

https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/fungus-gnats-indoor-plants

Christa