euonymus plants

Why are my euonymus plants dropping their leaves. Last year it was on the mostly shady east side of my home. This year it is the golden euonymi on the south side of my home which gets full sun most of the day. I have had a tree service spray for fungus twice this year (sorry but I don't know with what) and in the spring I sprayed them a couple of times with Eagle. About two months ago I gave them systemic treatment with Bandit around the drop line . I have done this before in past years.

Mecklenburg County North Carolina

Where in North Carolina are you located? This way, I can direct your question to the appropriate expert?

I live in the southern section of Mecklenberg County, about 3 miles from the state line.

I'm sorry your question was not answered in this system. If you still have a question about your Euonymus plants, please contact the Mecklenburg County Center staff directly:

Horticulture Agent Steven Capobianco
sjcapobi@ncsu.edu

County Extension Nelson McCaskill
nelson_mccaskill@ncsu.edu.