Strawberry plants not producing flowers in fall

Thank you for your help! Our strawberry plants do very well in the spring and produce a lot of berries. However, they didn't produce any berries last fall and haven't produced any berries yet. Our raspberry plants are on the verge of producing a ton of berries right now and the strawberries typically come out a little earlier in the spring, but overlap, so I would have thought they would be producing flowers by now, but they are not. They are Ozark strawberry plants which are supposed to produce berries in the spring and fall. We let one of the plants extend runners this year to a couple of additional pots. The new plants from these runners have taken root in one of the pots and are starting to take root in the further pot. I've allowed the runner stems to remain for now until the new plants are fully grown in. Not sure if this is what you are supposed to do. This year I noticed that some of the leaves, mostly in the new pots turned yellow and white. I added some essential minerals to the pots on to of the berry-tone fertilizer I had already missed into the soil and I think they are turning more green now. Again, I'm not sure if this is the right solution, but I did this based on articles I read on the internet. In any event, I'm wondering if you have any thoughts on why the strawberry plants do not seem to be producing berries. This location faces south and the berries get some shade in the afternoon from the raspberry plants.

Montgomery County Maryland

Hi- Ozark is an everbearing type bred to produce a spring and fall crop. The fall crop is dependent on good conditions for flowering and fruiting. Prolonged high temps (day and evening) in July and the stresses of growing in containers may be contributing to flower failure. We suggest you consider switching to day-neutral cultivars (e.g., Tristar, Tribute, Seascape) that flower and fruit during the growing season regardless of day-length, although most fruit is produced in late spring and early fall.

Runners are usually snipped off. You could allow runners to root in adjacent pots and then sever the runner from its mother to create a new plant in a new container. Both types of strawberries require periodic fertilization during the growing season.
Jon