canning mixed vegetables

I would like to can carrots,corn,green beans ,celery,onions w/o tomatoes for soup later. Would you use the longest time on one vegetable like you do in fruit? Thank you.

Columbia County Oregon

https://nchfp.uga.edu/how/can_04/mixed_vegetables.html
Here are instructions for mixed vegetables. These instructions are for hot packed vegetables (boiled 5 minute before packing jars) 75 minutes for pints, 90 minutes for quarts at 10 pounds pressure weighted gauge canner/11 pounds dial gauge canner.

If you would like more information, our toll free Food Safety and Preservation Hotline is open Monday - Friday 9 am - 4 pm until October 9, 2020. 1-800-354-7319

Why do the receipes include tomatoes in the mixed vegetables? I will be using water only with the veggies including corn.
Thank you for your help.

You can use any combination of vegetables you would like a long as they can already be canned, it does not have to include tomatoes.

I realize the instructions are a little confusing when it says: "Optional mix - You may change the suggested proportions or substitute other favorite vegetables except leafy greens, dried beans, cream-style corn, winter squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower or cabbage."
They make that comment mostly to list what items are not safe to include but all other vegetables can be added in the amounts you prefer.
The combination you list should be fine.

I have been canning for many yrs but wasnt quite sure what I could do in this instance so I go to the experts. Thank you very much for your help.