eponymous turning bright yellow

They have been in the same location for 2 years, and had been fine until the last month or so.

Multnomah County Oregon

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out. I would like to confirm that you are asking about a Euonymus not eponymous (I could not find a plant of that name)? If so, do you know what kind? Are you able to attach a photo to your reply so we can best help to diagnose? Thank you for the clarification.

Thank you for your quick response. It is Euonymus and I sent you a couple pictures. I wondered if I should just remove them, dig them up and improve the drainage, or what. We over irrigated, and the good soil probably doesn’t go deeply enough.

Thank you,
Linda
503-358-9091

Thank you,
Linda
503-358-9091

I don't see any pictures attached to this item, but I've seen other variegated Euonymus. If your plant is predominately green and now has branches that are yellow, it could be a lack of iron in the soil, or the pH level of your soil is too high or too low such that the iron is not available. Alternatively, it could just be a plant mutation. Depending on your aesthetic, you could just prune out the branches you don't like.