Weeds Grown in My Juniper Ground Cover

I have five different types of weeds growing in my Juniper ground cover on my hill. I thought the ground cover would stop the weeds before they started. Is there a weed killer I can use with my Juniper to kill the weeds that will not harm the ground cover? Other than some type of weed killer, is that anything else I can do to prevent the weeds from growing up through my Juniper ground cover?

Montgomery County Maryland

Unfortunately groundcovers do usually need to be weeded at times. Anywhere that enough light for germination can get in, weed seeds within the soil can germinate and either grow up through it, or vine beneath until it can grow up vertically.
We see, in order, what looks like Lespedeza, Small carpetgrass (Anthraxon),a couple of tree seedlings (- possibly tulip poplar), Crabgrass and Porcelainberry vine, which is an invasive.
Here is our weed page that includes info on most of them: https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/weed-identification-photos
Unfortunately there is not a weed control product that would selectively control the weeds without harming your desirable plants.
Hand weeding is recommended, and if you have large bear earth areas, cover with a layer of mulch.

Christine