Can our beautiful Norway maple tree be saved

Our beautiful Norway maple tree in our front yard didn't get leaves on appx half of the tree this year. We had someone come out to assess. They said it had been attacked by flat head borer beetles. Is there any way to save it?

Sussex County Delaware

Hi! Can you send a few photos to help us to give a second opinion. Over all photo of the tree in the landscape, Closer photo of the tree in general so we can look for damage. Close of damaged areas and a photo of the good areas of the tree.
Thanks! Tracy

The information Tracy requested is important for us to have because it will help us make a determination on the best course of action. Any treatment at this time of year is too late; however, identifying the pest issue now will have us better prepared to help you tackle the problem next spring. Any picture on the areas she requested will be a help (as long as the photo is in focus).

I am having trouble loading images here so I went back to my cell phone and sent some from there. I hope you receive them

I have not seen any pictures so far.

I have seen your pictures as part of a separate question and discussed with Tracy Wootten. She is replying to the other submission that had pictures.

Hi! Can you email me at wootten@udel.edu with your name and contact information. I would like to ask you a few questions and may need to get a sample from the tree to send to our plant diagnostic lab on campus in Newark, DE.

wootten@udel.edu. (2 - o's & 2 t's). People type fast and use one "t" and I don't receive the email. Looking forward to chatting with you. Thanks! Tracy

Do either of you think it would be a good idea to send a sample of the tree to the lab? I'm interested in saving it if at all possible
Regards
Valerie Chastain

Valerie,
Hi. Can you email wootten@udel.edu your address and phone number. I have a few more questions.
Best regards,
Tracy