Tree species?

We have recently moved into the area and have been researching the care of the trees on our property. I am concerned with the ash beetle and want to make sure to ID any Ash trees. So far I have identified two types of Aspen, maple, honey locust (90% sure), and catalpa. However, I am having difficulties identifying the pictured tree. I am concerned as I found some root fungus on the catalpa and the mulch around the trees was also riddled with various fungi. Not sure if this is the correct place to reach out to, but I figured I would try :) Any guesses on this tree species?

Denver County Colorado

It is hard to tell from the photos,, would you be able to provide some pictures of an entire branch so that we could see leaf arrangement on the stem? Thank you!

I just looked at your photos again and realized it's a Crabapple (Malus) and you will get showy flowers next spring towards the end of April/beginning of May.