Mlf

I just recently crushed and pressed 18 lugs of Cab from Central Valley California. Have gone through primary fermentation and I am about to do a MLF on my wine and was wondering how do I know when MLF has cometed? I used paper chromatography in the past but am unable to get a kit now. Can't find it in Canada and can't get it shipped from the US probably due to shipping chemicals across the border. Other than the eye is thete a product or a tool that would accurately tell me when MLF has completed? Thanks

Outside United States

Thank you for your question. Could you please provide your location? We are confused about what issue you are needing information about. You mention California and Canada, and we are flummoxed. Thanks.

Hi I am in Canada. Please excuse the typos in my question. Without a paper chromatography kit is there another tool that would assist in determining when MLF is done in my recently pressed Cab. Thanks