Mystery Burnt Spots on Dwarf Banana

Hi, my dwarf banana plant needs help. When I bought it, it was super healthy, and the original leaves remain that way. But every time it grows a new leaf, the leaf grows with a “melted” spot in a few places in the leaf. The first time it happened, I thought it was getting too much sun in my living room so I moved it out of the sun but still in indirect light. I’m not seeing any bugs on it, but I have used Neem oil just in case. I’ve been gardening a long time and have encountered a lot of pests and diseases but this one is baffling me. (Please excuse the nibbled leaves on the bottom, my pet rabbit likes to sneak bites out of the leaves sometimes) Can anyone help?

Dakota County Minnesota

The spots on your banana plant could be Cordana Leaf Spot. This is caused by a fungus. Copper fungicides can assist in controlling it. It is also suggested to remove affected leaves from the plant.