Double Layer Greenhouse

I want to build a double layer greenhouse for year round usage, I live in MA and gets pretty cold in the winter. I have 2 simple questions: 1. I have seen the blower set up in contradicting ways, first I watched a grower set it up so the intake was inside the greenhouse at one end, with the exhaust pointing back into the greenhouse at the other, but I have also read that the intake must take in air from outside the greenhouse... Not sure which is the best method or the appropriate method. But one thing does concern me, during the night when the sun is down and its freezing cold, why would you want this cold air getting in between the plastic? 2. I love this double layer set up for winter usage, but what about during the summer when it gets hot? Is this still acceptable or does it need to come down?

Bristol County Massachusetts

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.