exhaust fan

I had someone come and look at the farm and made recommendations about fence and would like to have someone come look and help with placement of fans thanks PS I live right outside Ann Arbor

Washtenaw County Michigan

Hello and thank you for reaching out! To make sure I answer your question well for you, could you tell me what kind of farm you have as far as animals? That will help me to make a better recommendation.

Thank you and I look forward to your response!
Sincerely,

it is a horse farm= it is a typical barn with a middle aisle and stalls on either side- at the end - that "t's off the aisle is an indoor arena but it is the stall area we want to get rid of the individual stall fans and then big aisle barrel fans

thanks

Paul Bloom, DVM, Elite Fear Free Certified® Professional- level 3
Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology
Diplomate, American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, Canine and Feline Specialty
Allergy, Skin and Ear Clinic for Pets
Livonia, MI

Assistant Adjunct Professor
Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Dept of Dermatology
Michigan State University

This is very helpful! Thank you! I am going to put you in touch with one of our Equine Extension Educators, Tom Guthrie as I think he will have the best information regarding fan placement and utilizing big aisle fans.

Have a great day!

Greetings,
Below is a link to an article from Penn State University that will be useful and contains specific information for consideration.
https://extension.psu.edu/horse-stable-ventilation