Tree Health and trimming

I am new to Carlotte and have many Pin Oaks some of which I believe are in need of trimming. As I am not familiar with these trees, I would love for an the county arborist to come out and give me advise on keeping these trees healthy for a very long time. Could the arborist come out for a visit. I am available most times, My address is 2343 Turnberry Lane, Charlotte 28210. You can call and let me know you schedule - 904-338-1757. I look forward to meeting the arborist. Thank. you

Mecklenburg County North Carolina

Unfortunately, we do not have an arborist on staff. Following is a link to Arborist Society. You can search for a certified arborist who serves your area from this page. Many arborists will often come out for no charge to evaluate your trees and give an estimate for their services. Click on the box labeled Find an Arborist to search by location.
https://www.treesaregood.org/findanarborist

If you are having problems or want general information about tree care, you can also email our Horticulture Help Desk staffed by Extension Master Gardener Volunteers. That address is help@mastergardenersmecklenburg.org and you can attach pictures to your email.