Looking for someone to care for my fruit trees

Asked September 13, 2020, 7:47 AM EDT

Hello! I am looking for an experienced person who can come out to my property and cut, spray, care, etc for my fruit trees for 1 year. I cannot seem to find anyone with that specialty. I live in Harford county and have about 15 trees. The trees are apples, pears, peaches, plums, hazelnut, almond, persimmons, figs and cherry. I would really appreciate your help in finding a qualified person. Thank you, Joanne

Harford County Maryland

1 Response

Caring for fruit trees requires specialized knowledge. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend companies. You can contact local nurseries, landscapers, and arborists.
Another option is to contact the Master Gardener Coordinator in your county. She may have some possible referrals for you or point you in the right direction.
Joyce Browning, Harford County Master Gardener Coordinator, jbrowni3@umd.edu,