Apple tree disease?

Our apple tree seems to be dying of something but from online searches we cant seem to pinpoint what it is. Last year it had one limb that was dead but this year it has spread to at least 2 limbs. There is blackness on the trunk so I had thought black rot but the other symptoms dont match up. The leaves are perfectly healthy looking up until they shrivel and dry up and die and the fruits are fine.

Baker County Oregon

Hi, thanks for using Ask an Expert.
Based on the images you've submitted, I would consider Fire Blight as a possible culprit.

Is this one of the diseases you came across during your online search? I've attached two university - based fact sheets about this issue.
You can also take a look at some of these confirmed images of fire blight in apple:
in the large central box "commodity groups", click fruits and nuts, then apple. Put "fire blight" in the SMALL WHITE search bar to the right- the large blue search bar at the top will bring up fire blight in everything, too many pictures to scan through.
Diseases will affect different varieties of trees differently- but one think you'll see is examples of the black and fissured bark, for instance, that are common in fire blight.
I hope this helps- if after reading through the attached info you don't think this is a good match, please let me know.
Sincerely, Nicole