Small tomatoes

My tomatoes are ripening nicely, but all four varieties I planted are about 1/3 to 1/2 the size they should be, and are extremely acidic. I have some planted in raised beds and some planted in ground. The large misshapen on is an Ultrabeef variety, the medium sized are supposed to be Beefsteak, and there is one Roma there. We watered frequently and fertilized some, All tomatoes are coming on small. Any advice for next year would be appreciated. This has been a trend for last several years.

Kenton County Kentucky

First of all, please consider moving your tomatoes next year to a different spot in your yard. There could be a disease in the soil from too many years in the same place.
As for small tomatoes there are a few things to consider
1) Plants are drooping between waterings will affect tomato size
2) Fertilizer used was too high in nitrogen which meant you have nice green plants but the tomatoes are small or not very plentiful
3) Poor pollination activity by beneficial bees
4) Too many plants in the raised bed and it is like they are planted in a crowded pot.

I hope this helps.
Dan Allen