Cat spay neuter

Do you participate in the extension program for the spay neuter of cats. I have recently taken a stray mother that was pregnant with kittens and I need The mother spayed as I am willing to keep her and I’m desperately trying to get rid of the kittens but they are about four months old now.I have also taken in 2 other strays that have had their ears clipped. I’m trying to do the right thing And not let these animals outside but it’s becoming impossible and I just cannot afford to even feed the kittens more or less get them spay/neuter!! Thank you

Grant County Kentucky

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Grant County CES Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below. Stephanie D Conrad Extension Staff phone: (859) 824-3355 fax: (859) 824-3391 stephanie.conrad@uky.edu Grant.EXT@uky.edu Physical Address: Grant Cooperative Extension Office 105 Baton Rouge Road Williamstown, KY 41097-9446