Rose id

I planted a rose that was supposed to be a golden showers climbing rose. It now bloomed but the flowers are yellow to cream centers with pink/coral edges. The company has recommended fertilizer but I’m skeptical it is indeed the yellow rose I wanted. Help?!?

Livingston County Michigan

If I understand, you are questioning the color of the rose compared to what you purchased. What I am looking at is a plant that appears to be very healthy. From my sight, I am not seeing any action would be needed on your part to care for this plant. It is extremely possible the plant was mislabeled if you didn't get what you thought you had. If you don't feel the plant size/structure matches what you thought you purchased, it may just take time for it to grow, maybe that is why they suggested fertilizer? It is hard to say. I hope that helps. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding.