Wondering if these are bed bugs?

About a year ago or less I found on of these bugs in my bed. But never had any other problem or found any other bugs. The bugs do have red blood when crushed. Now in the past month or so I have scene the same style bug in my living room recliner. I thoroughly vacuumed and sprayed a chair liberally with ortho home Defense from Home Depot. The problems seem to clear up and then about a week later I saw a few more bugs -much less - but i sprayed and cleaned again. Every time the problem is cleared I think, it comes back. We have not really seen any anywhere else but the chair. So we removed it. And team cleaners the surrounding furniture.

Macomb County Michigan

Do you have a less blurry photo? I can't rule out bedbugs from the photo but can't confirm it is a bedbug either.

If you find another insect, you are welcome to drop it off for identification at our Macomb Co. extension office (21885 Dunham Rd, Ste 12, Clinton Twp), and place it in the mailbox with your contact information. Place the insect in a small jar with vinegar or rubbing alcohol. I'm in office once a week and able to take a look, but please email me (lowenst6@msu.edu) first if you will drop off a sample.

I replied to ur email but wasn’t sure if you would get the pics. We haven’t seen any bugs since we cleaned the sofa and removed the recliner. But I’m sure we will at some point. Hopefully the pictures helps.