looking for materials

Hello - At several programs I’ve attended, you have given out small cards. One is titled, "Bee in the Know," and the back says "Plant a Pollinator Garden," with a list of flowers. Another card is called, “10 Concepts for Building Backyard Bee Habitat, ” and suggests oregonbeeproject.org. The front says PolliNation, OSU extension. Another card is called "Where Are Bees in the Forests?," but that may be through the Oregon Bee Project. I would like to purchase a few of these cards, if they are available, so that I could hand them out when I talk to other gardeners. I could probably download and print something similar, but these are concise, appealing, and can get gardeners started thinking. Please let me know if any of them are tucked away somewhere and available. Large in-person programs are not possible now, but these cards can serve for what I call individual “Pollinator moments.” Thank you. Sara van Dyck

Lane County Oregon

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your work on pollinator advocacy! OSU Extension stocks all Oregon Bee Project educational information at the following site:
https://extension.oregonstate.edu/bee-atlas/outreach-materials

You can download and print anything off this site, including powerpoint presentations that you can deliver.

If you want printed copies of the cards, please view the video at the bottom of the page on Pollinator Protection in Oregon and compete the order form and quiz.