What type of weed ?
This is a native vine known as Virginia creeper. It is a fast grower and it great in parks or natural areas because birds relish its berries. However, it's a bit rambunctious for a managed home landscape. https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/virginia-creeper
All parts of the plant are toxic to humans and other mammals. Both the berries and leaves contain a significant concentration of calcium oxalate crystals (raphides) which damage soft tissue and in some people, irritate skin. In other words, don't eat it (it's not a terrible poison, but not healthy). It's very common for plants to be "toxic"--for example rhododendron leaves--it's one plant tactic to ward off predators. It's also possible it can irritate some people's skin, so wear gloves if you're not sure or have sensitivities, but this is nothing like poison ivy.