Coneflower diseased

My Delicious candy coneflower leaves have a mosaic design on them. Help,what do I do,what is causing this.
Thanks,Linda D.

Grand Traverse County Michigan

Greetings, this coneflower looks to have more than one issue. I ran the photos by our MSU Diagnostic Pathologist, and here is what she said.... "Based on the symptoms the client should have the foliage examined for signs of foliar nematodes and downy mildew. These symptoms can be easily misdiagnosed without microscopic examination." At this point, you could cut the entire plant back to the ground, removing all the foliage from the site and see what happens next year, or send a sample to get further instructions for treatment. If you plan to submit samples, please email at pestid@msu.edu. Please do not ship samples on Fridays. Due to the current circumstances, please allow additional processing time. Thank you for your understanding. Ship/Deliver Samples Directly at: MSU Plant & Pest Diagnostics 578 Wilson Road, CIPS 107 East Lansing, MI 48824