Tree check ups / Erosion advice

Asked August 23, 2020, 8:34 AM EDT

Wondering if anyone would be available to assess for diseased trees on approx 30,000 square feet of shore line on Ham Lake which includes approx 14 mature trees. (If time would allow I’m sure neighbors would their tress assessed as well.) I also have questions about controlling erosion with plants in a heavily shaded area- and in another area which is used for run off and is a high traffic area. Thank you so much!

Anoka County Minnesota

1 Response

Hiring a forester or certified arborist would be a good way to assess the trees' condition and decide what, if anything, should be done to improve their health.

However, you might be able to get the help you need from the Ham Lake Park and Tree Commission.

Staff at the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Division of Forestry may also be able help. Because more than one issue is of concern, it might be best to contact the DNR first.