Washington State

Asked August 19, 2020, 5:50 PM EDT

Does your Extension also cover Washington gardeners in Spokane County Washington State?

Spokane County Washington

1 Response

Thank you for your question. Each state has its own Extension service, which is an extension of each state's Agricultural university. Each state has its own Master Gardener training, organization(s), and requirements for becoming and being maintained as a Master Gardener in good standing. So, technically, Washington State University and its Extension and Master Gardener organizations are more applicable to you. I suggest you contact them here: https://extension.wsu.edu/spokane/contact/

Good luck!