Wood chips for the garden

Asked August 18, 2020, 8:53 AM EDT

Do you know where we can get a truckload of wood chips for use in our garden? I know some communities make these available to county residents.

Green County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Green County CES Office. I have included the contact information below.

Ricky L Arnett

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (270) 932-5311
fax: (270) 932-4390