What's going on with my blueberries? (Red outline on leaves)

We planted this blueberry bush about 4 months ago. It was looking great until about one month ago, when the leaves started looking how you see them in the image. A red outline on the leaves, with the edges dead. We have been giving the plant a good deep soak every 3 or 4 days. It's possible it went too long without water at one point, but should have recovered by now. It gets full direct sun from mid day through dusk. I'm not an experienced gardener. But my guess is disease, or soil PH. We did not test the soil before planting, and I don't know it now. Thanks for your help!!

Jackson County Oregon

Your blueberries do not have a disease. Instead, they are short of water. The dry, scorched leaf edges are direct signs of such damage.The damage will not go away, but you should be able to prevent more damage if you add an organic mulch and water well, probably daily during this heat.

See "Growing Your Own Blueberries" - https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/ec1304/html.