Well water Testing Clinic

Please someone who knows what they are doing help me. I am so frustrustred from trying to reach Ed Olson about the well water testing clinic...Ed does not answer at 501-5171...a number that defaults back to 501-5160. I keep getting Karen who tells me to go to the Henrico web site (www.Henrico.us/Extension) and look) under Ask the Expert and then look for and click on Well Water Testing when you find iy to access an application to mail back in with a check for $60.00 to register for a yet to be announced date for a Webinar, water sample submission and then a clinic. I went to the Henrico website and followed additional links after finding and clicking on well water testing. There is no application to be filled out and mailed in. Bless Karen for trying to help me out, but the information she gave me has not been posted on the website. Can anyone help me thru this morose of outdated information and provide me with a well water testing application as well as information to clarify when and where to turn the application in to register in order to attend the well water testing clinic? I understand that the dates and time for submitting the application is critical and has a very short window. I am not confident about making this requirement when I can't contact Ed Olson the person in charge of bringing all this together and the information on the Henrico web site is not current and is not helpful. Can anyone help me? Jerry L. Green 804 539-8392 3220 Eastbury Ln Charles City, VA 23030

Virginia Beach Virginia

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.