Flipping homes

Asked August 12, 2020, 1:25 PM EDT

Hello, do you or do you know of any organization that would be offering classes on how to flip homes? Thank you

Shelby County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Shelby County Office. The information is below.

Sheila K Fawbush

Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (502) 633-4593
fax: (502) 633-6713