Carolina spice bush

Hi I noticed this past week several leaves, more than10, on this bush that looked like this or worst. The bush as a whole looks great. What’s going on do you think?

Berrien County Michigan

Hello!

Could you send a few more example photos? Are you referring to the cut at the top of the leaf? If there's something else going on, it's hard to see because of the shine on the leaf in the picture.

Thank you! Irene

Hi Irene thank you for responding. Actually I’m away from home and can’t send another example.

Looking at what I sent clearly it didn’t come across very well. The issue I was trying to capture was the leaves were very wilted and pale. I did notice the other day that there weren’t any other examples. So may it’s okay.

I can see I should have sent a healthy leaf next to the other one.

thank you again for responding.

thank you again for responding.