My avocado plants are dying

Hi! I started Two avocado plants from seed on March... they were doing great until I planted them into a pot. Once I did they started looking droopy and the leafs started curling and drying. I have not water them since the leafs started drying last weekend thinking it might be too much water but I’m not sure what it’s happening. Can you please help me? I’m not sure if it is too much water or not enough water.. I also made the mistake of adding fertiliser (special for avocados) into the soil and I wonder if that was the problem... Also they stay indoors... should I take them outside to get sun during the day? Is direct sun ok for them? It’s quite hot at the moment.

California

More than likely in the transplanting process to the pots some of the main roots were broken/damaged. It may not recover if it was damaged too much. As far as watering just check with your finger in the pot to see that there is moisture and water accordingly. Will just have to wait to see if they make ti.