Bin Blocks or Ecology Blocks for Farm Construction?

I was at a OSU pasture management event a few years ago and saw a manure handling facility that had the base construction built out of the large interlocking bin blocks. I can't seem to find our where to purchase these or whom to contact to get them installed. I was thinking about using these as the base for a clear span cattle structure for a small herd. The land is sloped, so I need some stackability and wanted to use this in part of a retaining wall structure.

Washington County Oregon

I recommend that you contact local construction aggregate companies that also sell concrete. Often these companies have molds and use extra mix to make blocks. A quick internet search for Washington County, shows Knife River and Westside Rock as two such companies. There are likely others. If they do not make blocks on site, these companies would be the best contact for you to ask if there are ecoblock manufacturers based in the PNW and how to order them.

Thank you Melissa, I appreciate the response.