Gopher tunnels

Best way to get rid of gophers

Monroe County Michigan

Hi;
Can you be a bit more specific? Are you speaking of ground squirrels or woodchucks? And what are they doing to your property? Thanks

Just making piles around and in my garden and grass,so far
woukd like to know the possible consequences if I just ignore it
now, ?

If you are seeing some pushed up piles around your yard, it is most likely moles, and not the other two I mention. Moles are moving around in search of food which includes worms and insect larvae. If they are finding lots of food, they may stick around a while, but if they are not very successful, they will likely start tunneling in other areas. If the damage is tolerable to you on an aesthetic level, maybe just wait it out. They can sometimes disrupt the roots of grass and plants-but you can push those areas back down. If they start to get out of hand, the best method to trap them is to use the old fashioned mole traps. Hope that helps, and please be sure to contact us again if you have any more questions!