Tree health

Asked July 31, 2020, 1:37 AM EDT

Who should I contact to put on an educational field review on tree health and invasive landscape plants, for our "greens committee" here @ Mc Nary Golf course? We are located in Keizer, Marion co.

Marion County Oregon

1 Response

For tree health i would suggest contact Kristin Ramstad of the Oregon Department of Forestry, who oversees the Urban Tree program:

Kristin Ramstad, Manager

Urban and Community Forestry Assistance Program

503-945-7390 (desk) (preferred)

U&CF Program Website

For invasive plants, you can contact the Noxious Weed program at the Oregon Department of Agriculture:
Noxious Weed Control
635 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Phone: 503-986-4621