Acer g. Flame Maple Black Spots

I bought an Acer Flame Maple on 6/25/20 and planted it the following day with some Rocket Compost. It took off and was doing extremely well. About a week to 10 days ago I noticed these black spots on the leaves and now the leaves are drying up and withering away. Any insight and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Deschutes County Oregon

It seems that some of the plant material that gets brought into Central Oregon from the Valley is innoculated with fungal spores that then can appear here. These are usually issues that are more of a concern in moist areas. I do not find a specific disease of maple that looks like this photo. So, I think right now the best course of action is to keep the tree watered well but not over watered and clean up any leaves that fall. These leaves may fall off but as long as the tree is healthy it should replace them with new leaves which should not show the infection. You could check a couple of buds to make sure they are green where they are attached. To do this remove a leaf and the bud underneath it. It should be green where the bud was removed. If so, the buds are viable and should produce healthy leaves.