Tomato plants looking poorly

Some of my tomato plants have tiny curled leaves, some others are turning yellow leaves. I can’t figure it out. Please help!

Boone County Kentucky

What you are describing on your tomato plants is common to most all growers this year. Early Blight disease. It begins on the lower foliage and works its way up the plant. It can devastate your plants and of course your yield. I would spray your plants with Daconil. This product will help keep the fungus from spreading. Be sure to read the directions regarding rate and waiting period to harvest.
You might want to fertilize your plants lightly if you haven't lately with Nitrogen. Do this with a light application. Mulching your plants may help keep the fungal spores from
splashing up on the plants. Remove all the infected foliage and destroy. These steps will slow the disease down but not eliminate it.