Green bean leaves yellowing

A few weeks ago the leaves on my green beans started to turn brown and yellow. This started at the bottom of the plants. Since then the yellowing leaves are moving up to the middle of the plant too. I have been removing yellow/brown leaves and sprayed with Fung onil and then, a couple weeks later, neem oil. I thought I spotted a spot of mealy bug but since then I’ve not seen anything like it. What do you think it is? Thanks.

Montgomery County Maryland

We see environmental injury dead spots from high heat on the foliage. Also, there may be some spray burn (phytotoxicity) from the fungicide. Do not spray a pesticide (fungicide) unless you have identified the disease or pest and know what you are spraying for. There is no disease issue.
Beans have fewer disease problems than other vegetables. Lower leaves naturally yellow and die and this is accelerated by stressful growing conditions.
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/beans

Marian