Looking for information to sale White Oak Trees

I have several White Oak trees in my yard. I am looking to sell them. I talked to a friend that said a company came and purchased his red oak tree and his white oak trees, but he could not remember the name of the company. I read an article on this website about the pricing of trees. I have called local stores, however they did not have any information for me on the sale of the trees. I contacted DNR forestry and they said to try out of state timber mills or forestry companies. Any help would be appreciated.

Macomb County Michigan

Unfortunately I do not know of a timber company that would come out for a handful of trees to purchase them. I will forward your question to my forestry colleagues within MSUE to see if they have any input.

Justin is right in that most timber harvesters will not come out for a few trees b/c of the high cost of transporting equipment for the low monetary return.
However, there is a program in SE Michigan called "Urban Wood" and you may be able to make a connection there:
http://urbanwood.org/partners/
I'm not sure how responsive they are, but it may be worth the time to inquire.
Wishing you all the best!
-Julie