Wild flower habitat

Asked July 19, 2020, 8:58 PM EDT

Are there any programs either federal or state to aid with establishing wild flower/pollinator habitat on farm acerage?

Green County Kentucky

1 Response

Yes, I work closely with the Natural Resource Conservation Service ( NRCS) when establishing native grasses, wildflowers, and CB pollinator plots. Our NRCS office is located in Campbellsville across from amazon. There phone number is 270-465-4651.