Black raspberry bushes not producing

I have a lovely looking patch of black raspberries that is about 15 feet long in a single row. They are up against a fence near pine trees and they get about 6 hours of direct sun per day, mostly in the afternoon. Each year the plants look healthier and more robust and I always think "THIS is going to be the year they produce" and then they never do. I've attached a picture of what the berries look like. We got about 1/2 pint this year, but based on the size of the patch and the number of blossoms we should be getting 4-6 pints at a minimum each year. We have red raspberries about 300 feet away on the other side of our house and they are extremely fruitful, yielding about 12 to 14 quarts per summer. Could you help me trouble shoot this issue? I'm curious if it is a lack of bees or poor soil conditions? Or a potential issue with the red raspberries being so close and an issue with cross-pollination? We also live across the street from a golf course and I'm sure they spray a lot and there are contaminents in the air? It is very sad. The patch has been growing for about 8 years now and I don't mind giving the TLC they need if they are going to produce but hate to keep pruning and weeding with zero yield. Could you offer some suggestions based on your experience. Thank you for your time in answering!

Lucas County Ohio

Hello. It appears that you had lots of flowers - is that true? If that is the case, I am wondering if they are not being pollinated and some of the fruit is aborting. Does that make sense?