Tomato plant growing oddly

I’ve searched the internet and asked a few questions with no luck. My store bought tomato plants one big boy and other a cherry. The big boy started fine but now it’s thin long stems and where it should be leaves are tight tiny balls. They get minimum of 6 hours full sun. Only a tablespoon of epson salt was used after this started. Not been over watered or under watered. The each are planted in a 50qt moisture control potting soil bag to their own.

Kent County Delaware

Hi. Thank you for your question. From the photos provided, it looks as though the tomato has a virus or possible herbicide damage. This fact sheet explains multiple reasons for this type of growth on the tomato plant. Take a look and see if you have experienced any of this conditions.
https://agrilifeextension.tamu.edu/library/gardening/what-makes-tomato-leaves-twist-or-curl/

If you have further questions, please let us know. I know this can be very frustrating right when you hope to be getting tomatoes soon. Best regards, Tracy